The activities proposed engage the children in developing key fitness components - muscular strength, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, body composition and in improving their skills - speed, agility, power, balance and coordination but the fun factor is central to all activities so each and everyone can develop at their own pace.
- Monday: Archery. Meeting point at Bishan Park Carpark A
- Tuesday: Aquatic games. The children's favourite day: aquatic relay, whale race, underwater dog and bone and much more. Meeting point at Bishan Swimming Complex
- Wednesday: Yoga with So Yoga. Meeting point at Bishan Park Carpark A
- Thursday: Athletics - hurdle, relay, long jump. Meeting point at Bishan Sports Hall
- Friday: Rock climbing - Meeting point at Bishan Sports Hall
Our transport options
We organise transport by shuttle bus from Buona Vista, Holland Village, Raffles Place and Botanic Garden MRT stations.
Feel free to suggest your preferred MRT station and we will try to accommodate your request if we find enough participants to join the bus.
The shuttle bus costs $15/day/child.
We also have a door-to-door transport option. Our coach will pick up the children by taxi in the morning between 8.00 - 8.30am and drop them back home between 12.30 - 1.00 pm.
The door-to-door transport costs $25/day/child.
What happen in case of rain or haze?
The content of the camp might change in case of rain or haze. Some of the alternative indoor activities are archery, badminton, yoga, dance, trampoline, rock climbing and many more.
There is no change for indoors activities.
Should you wish to cancel your registration to the camp, please do so 30 days before the camp start date and we will refund 100% of your payment. For cancellation nearer to the camp start date, we will refund 50% of the amount paid. Alternatively you can choose to pass your registration to a friend. Just send us the contact details of the person who will take over your slot.